Never has it been more important for individuals in the energy industry to be directly involved in AEE. From the time of its inception in 1977, AEE’s goals have been to enhance the role of the energy professional and to bring maximum benefit to its members in numerous ways:
- through a membership organization with dedicated officers and members;
- through certification programs offering increasingly important credentials;
- through seminars and conferences that offer training in a broad range of energy technologies and award CEUs;
- through trade shows exhibiting the latest products and services of importance to energy professionals;
- through books published to meet the specific and timely needs of our members;
- through chapters located around the world offering networking and professional opportunities on a local level;
- through awards programs that offer well-earned recognition to the individuals, organizations, agencies, and corporations that stand out for their accomplishments in energy.
We invite you to become a member of AEE. Enhance your career and network with your colleagues in an industry increasingly recognized to be of vital importance not just to the global economy, but indeed to the world’s future.